YOGA HOLIDAY & YOGA FESTIVAL IN HAAPSALU, ESTONIA - 23 TO 29 JULY, 2018
A unique 7 day magical journey in Estonia , comprising a luxurious 5 night stay at the the spectacular Kau Manor located just a short distance from Estonia’s bustling capital and stunning UNESCO World Heritage Old Town of Tallinn and a 2 night stay in Haapsalu for the attendance of the Yoga Festival Estonia held within the grounds of the Haapsalu Epsicopal Castle.
Kau Manor is a thirteenth century manor whose rich history has been brought stunningly to life through the creative vision of filmmaker, artist and activist Mary Jordan. It is the first and only hotel in Estonia to win the prestigious World Boutique Hotel Awards in recognition of its unique excellence and ability to transport guests to a whole different world through the history of the location and culture.
The Kau Manor building has been fully restored to its original splendour. Its magnificent interiors,are a tribute to the Otto von Kotzebue legacy – twenty absolutely unique rooms with a story to tell. Each is decorated in a singular and irreproducible style, and all rooms feature glorious views of the Manor park or the magical Estonian forest. Reclaimed hardwood floors, centenary beams, high ceilings, stunning antiques, handmade vintage rugs, richly textured custom-designed furnishings, luxuriantly textured wood, leather and felt accents, original artwork, beautiful tiles, French linens, and a bounty of scents and fabrics provide a unique cocktail for the senses.
Haapsalu is a quaint resort town, located approximately 100km from rhe Estonian capital of Tallin, comprising wooden houses set back from the narrow streets, a slender promenade skirting the bay, and the strikingly picturesque Haapsalu Episcopal Castle.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE DETAILS
Arrival /Departure Airport: Tallin, Estonia (TLL)
Arrival and check in date: Sunday 22 July
Departure and check out date: Sunday 29 July
Yoga Programme per person - €200 Euros
- Daily morning and evening practice of Yoga asanas, pranaymama and meditation at Kau Manor (Monday 23 - Friday 27 July)
- Participation at Yoga sessions at Yoga Festival (Saturday 28 - Sunday 29 July)
Accommodation and supplementary costs per person - €685
- Shared double room for 5 nights in Kau Manor including breakfast and dinner (Check in Sunday 22: Check out Friday 27 July)
- Shared room for 2 nights in self catering apartment Haapsalu (Check in Friday 27 July: Check out Sunday 29 July)
- 2 x group dinner in Haapsalu (Friday 27 & Saturday 28 July)
- 2 day entrance ticket for Yoga Festival in Estonia (Saturday 28 & Sunday29 July)
- Scheduled group pick-up and drop off at Tallin Airport