YOGA HOLIDAY IN THE LAKE DISTRICT, ENGLAND - 7 TO 14 AUGUST, 2020
Returning for a second time for a summer Yoga Holiday at the stunning Lake District in the UK.
Staying once again in Hardcragg Hall - a beautiful 16th century historic grade II listed manor house in Grange-over-Sands in the Southern Lake District, not far from the shores of the beautiful Lake Windermere and also the coast.
Hardcragg Hall has welcomed visitors for over 400 years, including Beatrix Potter who was a frequent guest to the Hall.
Dating back to 1563 this grade II listed country Manor house has oak-paneled rooms, mullioned windows, and log fires. It sits in its own peaceful 0.75 acre garden, secluded in the center of Grange over Sands with fabulous views over the bay.
Ideally located on the edge of the Southern Lake District, Grange over Sands is a perfect location for scenic fell and woodland walks, together with a mile long traffic free promenade overlooking the sands of Morecambe Bay. There are award winning cafes, bakeries, shops, restaurants, banks, post office and railway station all within minutes walk.
The Lake District is hauntingly beautiful and easily one of the most scenic corners of England, with spectacular and breathtaking landscapes that have been the inspiration to great writers such as William Wordsworth.
Children and families are welcome at this Yoga Holiday.
COST PER ADULT- €705 / £625
- Daily morning and evening practice of Yoga asanas, pranaymama and meditation (€275 /£245)
- Shared double room for 7 nights with use of fully equipped kitchen (€430 / £380)
COST PER CHILD (aged 2 - 15 yrs) - €215 or £190
- Shared accommodation for 7 nights with parents
- Meals are not included - a fully equipped kitchen is available for shared use
- Nearest airport is Manchester Airport (MAN). Train from Manchester Airport to Grange-over-Sands
- In order to fully explore the surrounding areas of the Lake District, it is suggested that you rent a car or share a car rental with other participants
- Purchase of your own travel insurance is highly recommended